re: 'Shelby' Tigers

To: Tiger Group <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: re: 'Shelby' Tigers
From: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 07:24:53 -0500
I think the term Shelby Tiger has become another careless item included
in internetspeak, like lol or pos(poc). Maybe you could use the two
brands together in the same sentence to describe William Carroll's
prototype.

I know at one point Shelby objected to referring to Cobra's as AC
Cobra's, he wanted them called Shelby Cobra's, but he might have since
mellowed on that distinction, or had a change of heart (no pun intended).