Looking of a few concurs quality Tigers

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Looking of a few concurs quality Tigers
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:03:49 -0500
The Cincinnati Concurs Car show May 21-22 is featuring
Shelby cars.  The will have 4 classes  Race cars, Cobras,
Shelby Mustangs, and Shelby influenced cars.  I have
convinced the show coordinator to include one or two
quality Tigers in the show.  There will be special
reserved parking area for Shelby cars (including the
Tiger) that are no in the show.

I had my car there over 10 years ago and was impressed as to how they treat
you.  I my car was together I would go again.

Shelby will be there the entire weekend including the
SAAC Sat night banguet.

This is a great opportunity to help build the prestige
of the margue.

Send me a reply if you would care to volunteer.

Dave