TE/AE News Release

To: <Imps@yahoogroups.com>, <Imps-OT@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: TE/AE News Release
From: "Jim D'Amelio" <jimdamelio@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 11:42:45 -0500
Tigers East/Alpines East is proud to announce the addition of a
forum/discussion board to their web page.

It's located at www.teae.org/forum.

This forum was designed to be used by all Rootes vehicle owners.  We have
categories for Tigers and Alpines, but we've included one for "Other Rootes
Vehicles" and one for "Rootes History".  As the forum grows, it will be
possible to break down "Other Rootes" to individual marques if necessary.

This is a public forum and membership in TE/AE is not required, but sure
would be appreciated.  Registration is required to post or reply to a
question except for "Forum Problems".  Just click on the register link to
create a username and password.  All the other information requested is
optional, so if you don't know what it is, don't worry about it.  You may
want to fill in your location (city and state) and change the time to
reflect your time zone.  East coast is GMT - 5 hours.

TE/AE hopes this forum will bring the different marques together and open up
the communication pipeline between all Sunbeam clubs. This will lead to more
"All Rootes Vehicles" type events. Just remember, this was created for all
to use, so have fun.

Jim and Donna D'Amelio