Re: OBD II

To: PhastPhill@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OBD II
From: itswonderful@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 00:46:02 +0000
There is not as much OBDII free stuff as there is for OBDI.  Some of the free
OBDII stuff is manufacturer specific and others are beta or prototypes.  Given
the variety of OBDII vehicles you have, unless you are curious or a glutton for
punishment, you are probably better off buying given a scanner given your
situation.

Frank
B9471116