Miata vs Lotus etc

To: Tiger Group <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Miata vs Lotus etc
From: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 08:00:45 -0500
I used to own a '92 Miata, I presently drive an older BMW 325iS and
Honda S2000.

I loved the Miata, overall it's the best engineered roadster, and it's
great fun, and I mean the first version, the newest version is even
better. Mazda took all of the great attributes of Lotus and MG, and
added the dependability of Japanese cars. Girls car? Look, guys that
equate their masculinity with what car or truck they have to have need
professional help.

If you want to experience Lotus and Miata, hook up with their clubs,
drive them, and see which one suits you better. Cars like Miata, the
Elan, or Tiger are not cars you need to get the OK from your family,
neighbors, or co-workers from.