RE: heater hose adaptors

To: "'Stu Brennan'" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: heater hose adaptors
From: "Frank Marrone" <itswonderful@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:55:28 -0800
I spent considerable time looking, both on-line and at local brick an
mortars, and came up empty.  I could find nylon or plastic units and even
bought a pair of these at the local Kragens.

I could find brass hose menders in a couple of sizes but always the same
size on both ends, not size adapting.  However I do believe I also came
across the one metal 1/2 X 3/4 Mark mentioned but not 1/2 X 5/8.  I think it
was a brewing or winemaking place that had the 1/2 X 3/4 unit. I also have
an old Napa p/n for a 5/8 X 3/4 metal version (660-1659) but it no longer
works at Napa and I can't find a cross reference.  I had hoped it would lead
me to a 1/2 X 5/8 part.

I'm not saying you won't find 'em but they don't appear to be readily
available these days.

Frank
B9471116