Website Pictures Added

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Website Pictures Added
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:46:02 -0500
Listers,
Also after doing this month's calendar I realized I didn't post any pictures
of my Tiger in all it's glory. So if you want to check them out visit:

http://breuhan.frostbyte.com/sunbeam/looking/good.html

Or from the homepage ( http://breuhan.frostbyte.com/sunbeam/tiger.html ) the
4th item down in Take The Tour is Looking Good.

Just recently on the list there was talk of driving lights (which my car
has) and about hood scoops, there are two nice shots with the hood up and
down showing my custom fabricated scoop.

Finally, a visiter to my site submitted a couple pictures of a MkII Tiger
which may have been the very car I saw 25 years ago...it's got a very 1970s
look and feel to it...check it out:

http://breuhan.frostbyte.com/sunbeam/greentiger.html

Thanks,
Paul