Re: Tigers and side pipes

To: SLaifman@socal.rr.com, dbinkley@cox.net
Subject: Re: Tigers and side pipes
From: PhastPhill@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 08:13:00 EST
Apparently my mkII had side pipes in the late 80's, according to one of the
previous owners I tracked down.(Bill Syester). The ground clearance was VERY
poor. He sold the car to California, and it was trucked out. When they loaded
the car the one side pipe was torn off along with the rocker moulding, they
threw both in the back of the truck. Last either was seen. When my friend
Craig  bought the car in Florida it was still missing that very rare moulding.
Thanks  to his hours and hours of looking everywhere you could think of, we are
finally  back to original.