RE: Finding Rostyles

To: "'Rande Bellman'" <rande@thecia.net>,
Subject: RE: Finding Rostyles
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 18:53:28 -0500
I think the Rostyles on the first generation German Capri V6's were also
either 5 or 5.5 inches, wider than their 2 liter counterparts.  I had a
'73 V6, and a friend had a 2 liter from about '71, and I seem to recall
that mine were a bit bigger.

I once bolted one of my Capri wheels onto the Tiger to see how it
looked.  It was ok, but I preferred the Minilite look, which I
eventually got when I fell into the deal on my Westerns.

I also recall that someone was selling a mask set for repainting the
black and silver portions of the wheels.

Stu