coating headers

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: coating headers
From: PhastPhill@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 18:58:38 EST
I have got a set of CAT headers for my car, and would like to get them
ceramic coated. Right now they are at my buddies place in FL, and I can get
them
done cheaper there than here in Canada. Problem is if I get them done there
then  bring the car home and try to put the headers on, and they need to be
"modified"  to fit.....ouch. I know the best way is to trial fit, then remove
then
wait for  2 week turn around, etc., still anyone have experience with the CAT
headers and  how they fit? Also what bolts do people use? I can remember using
Allen head  bolts on a 427 Comet I had because like the Tiger, there was not
much room in  some places under the hood. Any info is  appreciated.....cheers