Re: Tiger Owner's Repair Qualification Test

To: James Pickard <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: Tiger Owner's Repair Qualification Test
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 17:56:25 -0800
Jim,

Apparently you did not read the answers given.

 It is definitely illegal for a man to marry his widow's sister because
he would have to have been dead to create the widow who has a horny
sister. A dead person cannot be wed after he dies.  At least not in this
State.

Note, I am not saying there are not twisted souls who would do other
things with dead people, but marrying is a legal process, not an act
performed "alone".

The quiz is correct, as are the answers.  Don't fix your car by reading
the manual.   :-)

Steve