Re: if the shoe fits.....

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: if the shoe fits.....
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 07:44:55 -0800
Hi, Mayf:
Generally I refer to him as PO when he's done something I'm happy with.
The DPO epithet usually gets applied when I find something that is
inconvenient, frustrating, annoying, totally inexplicable or apparant
random senselessness.  Which happens more frequently than I'd like.  And
which could technically be applied to some of the original things the
factory did.  Hmm.
Anyway, you hit the nail right on the head: The modifications that I'm
inflicting on the car now will likely cause some unsuspecting future
owner to gnash his teeth and curse me resoundingly.  Just like I do with
the DPO.  Gotta love the irony.

But that's his problem and hopefully by the time he gets the car I'll be
dead and won't care whether he likes what I've done.  Meanwhile, I'm
having fun making my modifications--just like the previous owner, no
doubt.  Guess that makes me an HPO (grin).

Hey, looks like you're getting some rain out there in Pahrump.  Keep dry.

Best regards,
David (now and future shithead and future DPO in training) Sosna