DPO s

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: DPO s
From: mmcbeth@weiramericas.com
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 11:02:54 -0500
Heck, I don't even have to wait. I've cursed myself many times for dumb
decisions: I'm a DCO (Dumb current owner).

If you aren't using the car primarily as an investment, my feeling is make
it what you want it to be. Bear in mind only that tastes change, so
permanent modifications should be considered cautiously.

Life is short, have fun!

Michael

> All of this talk about DPO "Despised previous owners" brings up an
> interesting point. Every time you modify a Tiger you will be a DPO.
> What to do,  What to do?     Gary    B9472283

The  information  contained  in  this  email (including any attachments)
is confidential,  subject  to  copyright  and  for  the  use  of  the
intended recipient  only.  If  you are not the intended recipient please
alteration or distribution of this email is forbidden and may be
actionable.