Brakes lights update

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Brakes lights update
From: Caseyh4312@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 18:38:22 EST
ok i figured another thing out  right after i sent the other email. The
turnsignals are on top. And when i did  them, they worked great. the right side
isnt dim. And when i do the brakes, the  bottom left goes on, and the top right
goes on. And when i have the head lights  switch half way, with just the runnig
lights on, the left bottom goes brighter,  and on the right side, the top
goes on, and the bottom goes out.

im a little confused right now. Cuz  when i was doing all the testing and
stuff, i thought that the brakes were on  top, since the right side went on, on
top. So i might be able to figure it out  now.

I am just thinkin of what is wrong.  Is it that the right bottom one isnt
getting a ground?? since the top right one  does, so it steals the current.
That
is what happened in front. Let me know  if that is it. But i cant fix it until
i get my caliper back. Cuz today i saw  that it was leaking and there was a
puddle under the wheel. When i was testing  the brake lights, i put pressure on
it, so then i saw that it was leaking. And  so im takin it back to the guy
who put the rebuild kit in, to see if he put  something in wrong. Cuz the other
side works great.

i will let you guys know on the  progress.

Joey Hiykel  1966 Tiger MK1A
B382001072 LRXFE JAL#  661104