Looking for history on my Tiger Or where have I seen that face

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for history on my Tiger Or where have I seen that face
From: <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 22:38:44 -0500
When I took off the rear bumper, underneath it had written in black marker:
"EB 8-30-66"

Does anyone recall seeing this car "back in the day" or possibly recall who
may have owned it?

I remember seeing this car when I was a child around this time of year. It was
painted pastel yellow with a pastel green interior.  There were a lot of
baskets piled behind the front seats with multi-colored eggs in them.  The
driver had sunglasses on so you wouldn't recognize him.  You know what I mean,
its called the Clark Kent / Superman syndrome. Plus he wore a tall top hat. I
believe the initials "EB" may be his name.

                                              Possibly,   .......... Easter
Bunny?

                                                                  Jeff