RE: new MGB body shell

To: "'Bill Martin'" <tigerfixer@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: new MGB body shell
From: "The Tiger's Sunbeam" <wiseowl@thevision.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 19:14:00 -0500
Snip < "A conversion is starting with something and making it into something
else." > Snip

I think it goes something like this...

One creates from nothing.

If you try to create from something you're just changing something.

So in order to create something you first have to create nothing.

To make sure a person doesn't find out who he is, convince him that he can't
really make anything disappear.

All that's left then is to resist, solve, fix, help or change things.

That's trying to make something out of something.

Of coarse this is meant to apply to the ego and not our alter-ego, the
Tiger; although it seems to fit well here.

Just for fun, ;>)

Michael