Re: Seat Cardboard - Assistance

To: "Ronak, TP \(Timothy\)" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com>,
Subject: Re: Seat Cardboard - Assistance
From: "P. R. Hulse" <phulse@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 22:35:15 -0700
Tim,
Go to any auto upholstery shop, they use this stuff all time.  A good shop
will have several different weights as well as some treated for water
resistance.
I used the water resistance material is used in boat upholstery shops as
well.
Most importantly save the old cardboard for use as patterns.
Good Luck,
Philip "Commodore Blues" Hulse