Tampa Bay

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tampa Bay
From: PhastPhill@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 18:22:39 EDT
Well after almost 4 months I'm off to pick up my "new to me " tiger. Was at
a show today seeing about interest in my bug eye, got a few nibbles so we will
 see.For those of you in the Tampa Bay area I bought Craig Hinricks car. We
go  back to the 60's and high school...so does the friend I bought the bug eye
from  in 75, we all were hs chums. My healey friend is not coming so we don't
need to  see any of the local healey guys, but Nick I'll probably still give
you a call  when i'm there.Hope to leave bout 5 am and 20 -22 hours later
should be there.  Another adventure in life, thats why we work, or did i'm
retired,
and thats  what keeps life interesting.....cheers.....Phil