Re: MkII Block Adapter for Remote Oil Filter System

To: "MSN" <w_pierzga@msn.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MkII Block Adapter for Remote Oil Filter System
From: 65Tiger@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 02:46:14 +0000
I used the Canton remote filter adaptor #22-595 Ford, Mopar, and
applications with 3/4-16 Thread & a 2-5/8" standard seal.
shown at the following webpage.

http://www.cantonracingproducts.com/adapters/remote_filter.html

It screws onto the existing nipple, gives you two oil lines which are routed to
the remote filter inside the left fender.  They sell the remote filter hanger
too.
I used Earl's fittings and hose for all plumbing.

Curtis
B9470844