BATTERY DRAINING

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: BATTERY DRAINING
From: Caseyh4312@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 23:35:08 EDT
hey guys,

this is probably one of my last  problems that i have on the tiger so far.
But some how some where some thing, is  makin the battery go dead. And its not
from starting the car so much. It drains  it when the car is off, like
overnight. And i dont have the switch on acces. But  someone at the parts store
was
talkin about a fusable link?? that might be bad o  something?

Well any suggestions that i can  look at??

thanks alot guys, you have really  helped me alot since i started. I dont
know what i could have dont without  you.

Joey Hiykel  1966 Tiger MK1A
B382001072 LRXFE JAL#  661104