Praise for fellow Tiger owner due

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Praise for fellow Tiger owner due
From: Rob Guerra <tiger351w@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 10:59:16 -0700
I just thought we should all take the time to recognize a fantastic
accomplishment by a fellow Tiger owner. He's too humble to brag about his
recent success, but I'm not!

As most of you know (at least on the west coast) that Mike Wood is a very
accomplished autocross racer.  He regularly stomps us all at the various
events.  Well this year Mike decided to get serious and bought a Z06
Corvette and decided to campaign it in SCCA.

He won the winter slush series in the Northern Region, and has won all the
regular series races so far this year.  This last weekend he raced at a
National SCCA event against at least 3 former national champions and the
current SCCA National Champion in his class.   Mike took the honors by
beating all 17 competitors in his class including the reigning champ! This
is a huge deal, we should all be proud of our fellow Tiger owner (even if
was in a Corvette).

Rob