I didn't know I was missing those...

To: "'Tiger List \(Tiger List\)'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: I didn't know I was missing those...
From: "Frank P. Marrone" <itswonderful@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 16:50:27 -0700
Dave Binkley sent me some pics and one of the missing parts were in one of
his pictures.  Turns out I did have them! I just did not recognize them as
Tiger parts and I had put them in a junk box some time ago.

http://home.comcast.net/~itswonderful/images/doorpart.jpg

Thanks Dave!

Frank
B9471116
100% complete (sort of)

Hello,

I recently had some work done on my car and it was pointed out to me that
I'm missing two pieces of the metal top door set up.  I don't know what
these pieces look like but I'm told they are roughly "L" shaped and their
purpose is to hold the small boot doors away from the big door when the
doors are closed (I think, I may have got that wrong).  I believe I was also
told that they are placed under or are otherwise associated with the latches
on the big door.  Anyway, I need to see a picture of these pieces and locate
a set.  As far as I can tell these are NOT shown in the version of the parts
book I own.

Can anyone send me a picture of these parts or better yet does anyone have a
set they could offer for sale?

Thanks!

Frank
B9471116