Wiring harnesses

To: Tiger Group <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wiring harnesses
From: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 19:09:41 -0400
I would recommend using the British Wiring concern in Illinois; my
wiring harness came from them.

At the time, they were the U.S. distributors for the company in the UK
that bought out
Auto Sparks. They list three different harnesses just for the Tiger: Mk
1, Mk 1A and Mk II, to look at the harness you'd think it came from a
Rootes parts warehouse. It is spot on. Every terminal , light socket,
and wire color matches the original.

I heard about Auto Sparks from a British car mag that did a story about
them. The article mentioned that they used the original wiring harness
brought in by car owners to faithfully reproduce the new products, and
it shows.

(Please no remarks along the lines of, "Gee, I was hoping for something
a little improved over the original wiring...")

I know the poster doesn't necessarily want something original or
expensive, but I keep hearing that familiar car repair ad that goes,
'pay me now or pay me later' .

Rande
B382000048LRXFE