Re: Chrysler

To: stubrennan@comcast.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Chrysler
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 22:06:29 EDT
Its been that way for years.  If you work at a GM plant,
don't expect to park up front with a Ford.  Forget about
a furrin car.

When I worked at Inland Steel, on my first day, I was
given a small magnet for my key chain.  When you
bought canned goods you were supposed to tap the
can.  If the magnet didn't stick, you didn't buy the
product.  You business was making steel.  Of course
that was tin cans were tin cans.  Not the heavy weight
aluminum foil used today.  Remember this was when
you were loyal to the company and they were loyal
to you.  Boy was that a one way street.

Dave Johnson