Re: Chrysler...Pinto Power

To: gswaybright@yahoo.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Chrysler...Pinto Power
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 10:17:32 -0400
Cool Man...very cool! My aunt and uncle had a similar Pinto Wagon (with the
bubble window in the back) with a factory silver, black red, orange and
yellow paint scheme.

Anyways, I worked for an industrial/automotive advertising agency in the
late 1980s and the owner drove a Porsche and a BMW but the company had a
Mercury, a Buick and a Chrysler which the owner and the account executives
would use for business to avoid that nasty little key scratching stuff.

Paul