Re: stubbie filters/remote syestem

To: Tony Someone <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Subject: Re: stubbie filters/remote syestem
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 11:18:54 -0700
Tony,

1) New hoses can be attached to original fittings by any competent air
conditioning repair shop.  They use the same type crimp connections and
the A/C hoses are rated at much higher pressures, and oil compatibility,
as original.  Original style seals available at Sunbeam Specialties.

2) Remote single, or dual oil filter aluminum holders can be purchased
at most auto parts stores.  They are made by the same company that makes
remote oil radiators and fans for HD oil cooling.  Mount on engine body
panels.  Can accept full length filters.

http://store.summitracing.com/

Search: "remote oil filter" for LOTS of types and brands.

or:

http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/Browse/tf-Browse/s-10201/showAll-0/showCustom-0/N-111+10201+600001649/c-10101

Steve

--