Sunbeam Parts for sale.

To: "Alpine List" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sunbeam Parts for sale.
From: "Rich Atherton" <aka.gumby@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 04:06:20 -0700
    OK...  Well I have come to the realization that I will probably never get
another Sunbeam to play with.  This is unfortunate, but never the less a fact
of life.  Wasn't Sean Conery who said never say never again?...

I will be adding to this list as I go through things..  For now, here is what
I have.

QTY        Description

1        Box of bolts from a 65 Series IV.  Most appear to be engine related.
I will get them all laid out and a picture taken.

2        Strut rods.  This memory is going back 27 years here so excuse me if
I am wrong.  I believe these are the strut rods that go from the lower half of
the Bell housing up the oil pan bolts. on the 1592.  I had first thought they
were the rods that go from the fender wells to the firewall. I will shoot pics
of these as well.

1        Alpine Power Brake Booster.  Obviously in need of a total rebuild,
but it is pretty complete.  Pics of this will be provided as well.  I only
briefly looked at it, and now can't remember if it had the little plastic
intake filter on it or not.

1        Sunbeam / Hillman IMP repair manual by Autobook.  ALL of the
illustrations are like a factory manual and are Fantastic.  Book's cover is
missing, but all other pages are still there, and in decent condition.

1        MGB (a no name LBC...  Hahaha  )  Factory Service Manual  issue
number 3  (estimated about 1967)

1        In another location I may still have some other things as well.  I
believe I have the stock radio under dash unit.  It's in the same location as
the Tiger Steering column below.

I have lots of parts left from the attempted V8 conversion to the Buick /
Rover 215ci Aluminum block, but all of those engine parts I will keep as I
would still like to find something to put the engine in.  Boat, etc.  However
a part I will never need now is the steering column I bought for it.  So this
available too. See below.

1        TIGER Steering column complete with U-joint and shaft down to, but
not including the rack itself.   The steering column will take some time to
get to, but I do have it.  I have not looked at it in 25 years and can't
remember if the horn ring is intact or not.  probably not since everyone
breaks them..  I also remember it having the black Alpine type of steering
wheel., not the wood one.  Again, memories are 25 years old...

If Anyway has any interest in these parts, email me off list with "Sunbeam" in
the subject line, at aka.gumby@verizon.net I will get back to you as soon as I
can with pics.  The column and the radio may take a while...

Thanks..

All Parts are in the Edmonds - North Seattle area of Washington State.

Rich Atherton
Former member of P.T.C.
Former owner 65 Sunbeam Alpine Series IV, 65 Sunbeam IMP