Re: Heater valve

To: <DJoh797014@aol.com>, <rande@thecia.net>, <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Heater valve
From: "FunbeamChuck" <FunbeamChuck@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 08:29:26 -0400
RE: I believe the MKIA MKII heater control value is
> clearly illustrated in the shop manual with instructions
> on how to mount it on the brace.

Dave,
Thanks for the definitive clarification. I've been wrestling with this
misunderstanding since I've been looking for someone who might know of a
source for the rod-end cone shaped rubber gasket on the Mk1a/MkII HCV. So
far, I've not found a source. I'd really like to start refurbishing them and
offer them to the Tiger community. Any help would be appreciated.
All the Best,
FunbeamChuck