Re: vacuum hose for servo

To: Rollright@aol.com
Subject: Re: vacuum hose for servo
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 14:12:26 -0700
Jim,

That "yellow stripe" hose is the original design, so it hasn't been made
since 1967 (assuming the Mk II had them).  My Mk I has, and it is in
great shape.  A wonder in itself.  If you can find a can of yellow paint
that won't harm rubber, you may be in business.  I have never seen bulk
hose like that.  Then all you would need is the "cotter key - metal
strip" clamp design, not the screw worm or wire type clamp.

Steve

--
___
Steve Laifman