Re: What's a Tiger worth?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What's a Tiger worth?
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 12:36:33 -0700 (PDT)
I'd agree on #1, I'd toss in historical significance as #3, since a few
special cars demand that premium. I would also consider
credibility/reputation of the restoration (if restored) as #2. I'm
shocked they didn't call out the rotisserie restoration by Dale A as
one of the first features on the green car. It sure would be the first
thing I'd call out if I ever sold mine. While I'll never break even if
I sold, I'm sure the association with Dale A would bolster my sale
price notably as compared to if I had done the restoration myself to
the same specs. I know I passed on buying one Tiger way back when, that
was already restored by an unknown entity.

Stephen Waybright