RE: soft top and tonneau source

To: crbernardino@mac.com
Subject: RE: soft top and tonneau source
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 11:24:58 -0400
Rob,
I would go with the usual suspects...

Classic Sunbeam
http://www.classicsunbeam.com

OR

Sunbeam Specialities
http://www.rootes.com

However if you were on a budget there is a company selling tops on ebay for
$199
also their website is...
http://aabestco.com/index.htm

(I don't know anything about them though)

And make sure you have the top installed properly (the sides have to be
loose), when I got my car the convertible top wouldn't fold down all the way
since it wasn't installed correctly and it would have been damaged if I
forced things.

Paul