Re: Tool kit

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Tool kit
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 18:40:44 -0400
Listeners, I agree it is fun to talk on the lists, but in difference to
those who have spent time writing articles or providing information,
check Tigers United  and this Lists Archives first.

Just think, if you had spent the time to write something up, and then
everyone forgot, and didn't do a basic search on the two most
informative sites for Tigers, how would you, a current or perspective
author/contributor feel.

Would you do another article, that someone has not even though of before.

Larry