Re: List usuage (was Tool kit)]]

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: List usuage (was Tool kit)]]
From: Jay Peterson <sfm081@rain.org>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 09:42:42 -0700
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Fwd: Re: List usuage (was Tool kit)]
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 09:39:01 -0700
From: Jay Peterson <sfm081@rain.org>
To: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>, tigers@autox.team.net

Sorry Larry, But I couldn't disagree more. While I have benefitted from
some of your articles, it is still up to the indidviduals to decide
where they get their information from. Let's face it, virtually every
question asked on the list has an answer somewhere else. Should the
person exhaust all other avenues before asking the list? I say
definitely not. This in no way diminshes the work that went into the
Tigers United and Mark Olson's web site and they remain great places for
information, however if someone wants one stop shopping, and the most
recent information, the list is still the best place. I think everybody
on the list is aware of the web sites and if they choose to use the list
as their source it is OK to do so as far as I and others are concerned.
Jay Peterson
still using my 56K modem and enjoying the list instead of waiting for
downloads