RE: radiator replacement

To: <JHMEARSRN@aol.com>, <PhastPhill@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: radiator replacement
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 09:42:57 -0400
John
        Tiger Auto Service in Dayton Ohio has aluminum core radiators made
to fit.   Doug Jennings has brought them to past TE/AE Unites and they look
very nice, they are what he uses in his Tigers.   He may know what
replacement cores are available.

Service department      937-259-6800

        Here is a Modine # I pull out of my records.     Modine H 69 H Cross
flow, maybe you can cross reference to it.

Ron Fraser