RE: Fw: Trademark application

To: <RMEbstein@aol.com>, <theo.smit@dynastream.com>, <chris@cthompson.net>,
Subject: RE: Fw: Trademark application
From: "Anthony & Susan" <jetbike@worldlynx.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 15:06:36 -0400
Listers and Sunbeam Friends,

Let me know what TE/AE can do to help protect our passion, SUNBEAM's. There
is a new age dawning as far as team work within our SUNBEAM community. Many
of you know that I have contacted the other club Presidents to make the
Marque stronger and add value for our membership. If we all stick together,
there is no obstacle that we will not be able to overcome. Rob and everyone,
thank you for your efforts and thoughts on this matter. I will inform the
TE/AE membership of this issue in the next edition of the Rootes Review.

Warmest Regards,

Anthony J. DiBattista
President TE/AE