Re: WFSWB --- VS trademark situ (topic change)

To: TIGEROOTES@aol.com, Eddie.Donovan@PWGSC.GC.CA, alpines@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: WFSWB --- VS trademark situ (topic change)
From: RMEbstein@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 23:14:52 EDT
In a message dated 7/7/2005 7:54:37 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
TIGEROOTES@aol.com writes:

I also  agree it probably won't be worth his time to sue my local
non-profit Club  (PTC) if we put a Sunbeam Logo on Polo shirts

I'm not a lawyer, but I would think he would have to protect his trademark,
if it were granted (unlikely), whether you were a for-profit or non-profit
business. Otherwise it may go back into the public domain and he gives up any
right to it.

Rodney