Miles Prototype

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Miles Prototype
From: <mjsutter@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 19:26:20 -0700
Listers,

I'm a digest subscriber so this is probably old news to you real-timers.

The Miles Prototype is on E-Bay.

I cringed when I read the schlock that the current owner used to try and bring
in potential bidders, "cruising endlessly in this fabulous machine", not with
that radiator pal. This car deserves to be in a museum, not being peddled on
the internet like some used car.

I'm glad Mr. Miles, Mr. Garrad, and Mr. Cheadle aren't around to witness their
piece of history being whored out on Ebay. Hopefully it will find the right
home this time.

$50 825.00 is what was paid when it auctioned at RM Boca Raton a while ago.

Am I off base here?, Doesn't this car deserve better than this?

MS