RE: New (to me) car book

To: "'sosnaenergyconsulting'" <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>,
Subject: RE: New (to me) car book
From: "Theo Smit" <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 11:29:13 -0600
I don't know what the bolt pattern is on the mk2 prototype Tiger, but if I
was doing a conversion, I'd use 5 on 4-1/2, so that I'd have all the
available Mustang wheels to choose from... The American Racing Torq-Thrust
II
<http://www.americanracing.com/wheels/details.asp?wheelid=29&name=Torq-Thrus
t%20II&style=505&desc=2-piece%20alloy,%20polished&section=V> is available in
a lot of diameter, width, and offset combinations, and IMHO it wouldn't look
out of place on a Tiger.

There are a few five-bolt-wheel Tigers out there... What did they do to get
there?

Theo