Curious Observation

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Curious Observation
From: Theodore Brown <tbrown@midcoast.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 21:13:05 -0400
Once again, I guess I am in the minority as my hair is neither missing or
curly gray (I will admit to having some gray, however).  Which brings up an
interesting question:
Since I have had my Tiger most of my adult life (since age 25, presently
63) it seems I have escaped the genetic mutations apparently associated
with Tiger ownership.  Should I be upset, happy, disappointed or
what....?  I have certainly had my electrical excitement, compliments of
Mr. Lucas, and have experienced enough Coulombs of electrical charge
passing through various parts of my body to have raised my hair
(figuratively and for real) on various occasions so that I feel that my
genetic material has sufficient reason to rebel.  Perhaps the effect
mentioned by Mr. Laifman needs other circumstances to be fully
implemented.  Long hours in the sun with the top down, inhalation of
Castrol LMA & exhaust fumes, hours spent trying to rebuild the brake
booster and various other hydraulic components, scraped knuckles from
changing plugs and reattaching the umpteenth radiator fan in an attempt to
provide more cooling, etc. etc.  Actually, come to think of it, I've done
all that stuff.  Here on the East Coast I don't believe there are as many
bald or curly gray-haired Tiger owners as Mr. Laifman has observed.  Could
it be geographical?  I think we need to investigate.  And why aren't there
any women, bald or curly gray-haired or otherwise, on this list?  What
happened to the young lady with the pink Tiger?  Is there a conspiracy or
are we all just too geeky?
Puzzled
B382002384LRXFE