Re: resistance between lugs on instrument voltage

To: Theo Smit <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Subject: Re: resistance between lugs on instrument voltage
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 15:05:22 -0700
Omig-d,

The weekend is nearly over, and I haven't filled my posting quota.  I
can feel the anticipation building, awaiting the post.

Well, here it is.

Once again, Theo has come trough with the right answer, and Charlie
manually duplicated his result, adding to the reliability of the mean
number.

Ed Essllinger makes a great solid state replacement if you have a bum
one, and don't want to through nickels on Lord Lucas's Final Resting
Place.  It will probably melt before reaching it's destination.  A
fitting residence for one used to darkness - never ending light and
heat! ;-)

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com