2nd Annual Drive-In Movies and BBQ

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: 2nd Annual Drive-In Movies and BBQ
From: Rob Guerra <tiger351w@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 19:37:16 -0700
Hello Tigerdom,

It's time again for our annual drive in movie and bbq in my
garage.  It's open to all Tiger owners regardless if you bring your
car or not. This is a family affair so bring along the kids!

Where: the Garage Mahal @ the Guerra's Pleasanton CA

When: August 27

Time: 5:00 pm til ?

Movies - definately car related material.  Last year we had a double
feature American Graffitti and Gumball Ralley.  Get there early to
vote for this years feature presentation.

this year we will have 3 screens running!

BBQ:  bring what you want to cook and another side dish to share -
POT LUCK!  Condiments, beer, and sodas provided.

we will have a separate area / TV for the kids to play video games
and watch movies.  We also have a play structure for them too.

Club Cars get preferred parking in the garage - the first 18 or so
get to be inside.  You may also want to bring a fold up lawn chair.

Last year we had over 80 in attendance, so you'll want to get there
early.  Movies start at dusk.

I have a few pictures available from last years event at
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=779464&uid=528294

questions email me at tiger351w@comcast.net or call 510-918-9217

Rob