Re: Waterpump advice

To: crbernardino@mac.com
Subject: Re: Waterpump advice
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 09:32:06 -0400
Rob,
This comes from http://www.tigersunited.com (specifically from Ken Mattice's
Project EFI Stroker pages)...

..."This pump was modified by Dale Akuzewski, who machined off the excess
casting forward of the main impeller bearing, machine the hub flat and then
press it back on the shaft all the way "down" to the correct stand-off. The
excess shaft protruding forward is simply cut off."

I am still months from getting an Edelbrock pump but it seems pretty
straight forward.

I hope this helps.

Paul