RE: Dale's Tiger project from Hot Rod Mag

To: j_d_johnson@earthlink.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Dale's Tiger project from Hot Rod Mag
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 21:40:12 -0400
JD & others,
I guess I am surprised people don't know.

I called Dale's a few weeks back (a month ago?) and we got to talking about
cars on his website. At that point we came to talk about Scott Lempert's car
and he told me the guy didn't pay his bill.

I didn't get into details about how much was owed or anything but Dale said
he talked to the magazines and told them to bury the car and he hoped other
Tiger guys/shows would shun the car. The car wasn't at the Tiger's United as
far as I know. I don't recall where I saw it but I believe Mr. Lempert was
(or is) a member of CAT.

Dale also said he was confident that he would collect his money. Whether he
does remains to be seen, also whether we ever see the car remains to be
seen.

Dale said he was going to post pictures on his website and take the Scott's
name off of them...but since the website has not been udpated as long as I
am have been a visitor (couple years?), I can only hope he does since I have
found Dale's site to be a help for reference.

And that's pretty much it, as far as I know.

Paul