Inquring Minds want to know?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Inquring Minds want to know?
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 21:58:21 -0400
Here are two things I was wondering about, take a look at the pictures.

http://www.breuhan.com/sunbeam/enginecompart/threadhole.jpg

One was I uncovered a threaded hole on the driver side up on the panel where
the vin attaches and I wondered what purpose it served? Maybe is just was
for the factory's construction of the vehicles?

http://www.breuhan.com/sunbeam/enginecompart/nutstud.jpg

And number two there is a welded on nut to the driver's side of the trans
tunnel and my car has a stud (sawed off bolt?) stuck in it. You can see
nothing on the driver's compartment since my tunnel has seen better days. So
again is there a purpose? for holding the speedometer cable?

These were a couple things I was just contemplating this evening.

Paul