British Car Day in Richmond, VA

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: British Car Day in Richmond, VA
From: "Travis Hall" <tigerboy65@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 21:50:01 -0400
Our 21st annual show is being held in downtown Richmond on September 17th &
18th(Day of the show).

Among other things, we host a Jaguar concourse, weekend events, and a
hospitality suite (read free keg). We have been averaging about 300 cars
annually. This year we have invited a limited number of European cars to
join us, representing the marques of Ferrari, Maserati, Porsche, etc.

Unfortunately, Sunbeam turnout has never been good.

I have been told that if we get 1 or preferably 2 more cars this year,
Sunbeam could have its own class.

Check us out:

www.cvbcc.com

If you can make it, you can register online.  Also, shoot me an email off
line and I will make sure we get our "Class".

As always, thanks for playing!

Travis Hall
B9472584