Re: Ebayers watching...

To: Carlo Bernardino <crbernardino@mac.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ebayers watching...
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 08:45:08 -0700 (PDT)
The VIN# as well as the round corner doors clearly show it's not a
MkII. The seller either knows little/nothing about Tigers or is
intentionally misleading prospective buyers. The $15k starting bid
seems crazy in the absence of a lot more pictures to support
authenticity and much more detail on the work that has been done.

The seller also has no feedback, so he's either new to eBay or has set
up a new ID to hide past bad feedback.