Re: TBON

To: "John & Diane Voice" <drjev@dccnet.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TBON
From: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 22:05:06 -0500
The BON sold at such a high price, I hate to report it. I want to get mine
up for sale to avoid the rush of the rest of you guys wanting to list
theirs. Get ready, are you setting down? OK, setting down , patiently
waiting? What a jerk, Im still not telling. LOL OK, it went for $800. I
think I will go to my ebay account now and put BON up for sale. Now if Tiger
prices increase the same percentage as the BON, what would they be? Does
anyone own a BON they bought when they where first published and remembers
the price then? Norm I think you should continue to receive roaylties for
BONs over $500 TTT