Re: TBON cost when new

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TBON cost when new
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 20:33:11 -0700 (PDT)
I think I got mine for something like $65 or $70 new, and that would
have been the late 80's or early 90's. I sold it on eBay last year for
$600 or more. That's 10X appreciation. Sure hope Tigers match that
figure!

If I were Norm, I'd either have another edition printed, or make the
content available online in electronic form @ tigersunited.com, so as
to benefit of the entire Tiger community. I'd guess that's what
motivated Norm in the first place.

... it went for $800.