Panasport Lugnuts

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Panasport Lugnuts
From: DRVEE12@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 17:13:51 EDT
Hello All:

Just got my set of 15 x 7 & 15 x 6 Panasports from Dales and went to the
local Kragen to pick up a set of lug nuts. Of course with a non standard rim
and a
guy behind the counter who has never heard of Sunbeam cars (or appliance!) I
was pretty much on my own.  I know I need 7/16 x 20 thread, but could really
use a McGard or other national brand part number to insure I secure these
beauty's on nice & tight. Any one have a part number for the chrome style lugs?

Also, I plan on selling the LAT 70's (Repro's?) and virtually new Falken
205/60/13's coming off this car, if anyone is interested contact me off list.

Thanks,

Steven B