re: Cobra owner

To: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>,
Subject: re: Cobra owner
From: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 09:18:42 -0400
David,

I've got the 'Now and Forever Cobra' poster with the yellow '64 Cobra
289 ( and a dark blue version above it) just above my Mac's screen, talk
about a distraction.

For those who haven't seen the AQ issue or the poster, the yellow Cobra
is being driven right to left with top down and jacket on and Fall
leaves on the trees in the background. The dark blue Cobra is
photographed from the right side and parked with the black top and side
curtains on, and behind it is an open field, probably late Fall or early
Spring.

Rande
B382000048